Terms of Web site Use, Disclaimer
You have entered the official Western Piedmont Regional Transit Authority (WPRTA) doing business as Greenway Pubic Transportation Web site. Thank you for visiting us. WPRTA is committed to protecting you privacy:
- We will not collect personal information about you just because you visit this site.
When you visit our web site, we automatically collect through placement of a small file called a cookie, and maintain statistical information from our site's data logs that concern network traffic flow and volume.
For example, this information consists of:
a. the IP from which you access the WPRTA / Greenway Public Transportation Web site
b. the date and time you access our site
c. the pages you visit
d. the operating system and browser you use to visit our site
e. other information such as popular keywords entered which landed you on our site
area of the world your Internet Protocol (IP) address is located
g. referring Web page
No attempts are made to identify individual users.
- WPRTA uses the Web pages to provide information and services to you.
- These Web pages may also offer you the opportunity to ask questions, request information, or provide comment. Use of this option is voluntary and may require further information from you , such as an email address. We will only use information from submitted forms, email messages, and any other information you provide for the reasons you provided it.
- We will not share the information you give us with anyone unless required by law. We also will not sell your information.
- If you are sending us an email, please be aware: Pursuant to the Freedom of Information-Privacy Acts (FOIPA) and North Carolina General Statutes Chapter 132, Public Records, the electronic mail message and any attachments hereto, as well as any electronic mail message(s) that may be sent in response to it are considered public record and as such are subject to request and review by anyone at any time and may be disclosed to third parties.
It is up to you if you want to assume the risk of an unauthorized person learning your email address or any personal information you provide. If you have any questions, please Email Us!
- Geographic Information Systems data owned by WPRTA is considered public record within North Carolina. Upon request, WPRTA will provide electronic or hard copies to anyone requesting the data, with the only cost being for media and our personnel's time. WPRTA may require that the requester obtaining the data agree in writing that the data will not be resold or otherwise used for trade or commercial purposes.
DISCLAIMER: All data is compiled from policies, and transportation related information and data. Primary sources from which this data was compiled must be consulted for verification of information contained in the data. All information contained herein was created for the WPRTA’s internal use. WPRTA, its agents, and employees shall not be held liable for any errors in the data. This includes errors of mission, commission, errors concerning the content of the data, and relative and positional accuracy of the data. This data cannot be construed to be a legal document. Any resale of this data is strictly prohibited in accordance with North Carolina General Statue 132-10.